|| Alyse works with leadership talent across the world and has over 20 years’ experience in developing and coaching individuals and teams to create step changes for themselves and their businesses. She brings commercial edge and psychological depth to her work as well as sensitivity in working across cultural boundaries. Her philosophy is grounded in positive psychology and a belief that creating the condition for people to think well unleashes their energy and potential. Described as an inspiring speaker, she enjoys combining her fresh thinking, coaching and acting skills to the fore in creating compelling conferences and development events.
Her style is to bring sensitivity, creativity and rigour when facilitating groups. She works flexibly in the moment to surface and respond to what is happening in the room. Her hallmark is asking so what? What is the shift or change that is created as a result of any intervention?
Alyse’s areas of expertise
• Executive & leadership coaching often helping leaders to connect with their purpose, be authentic and create the conditions for others to succeed
• Design and delivery of creative and engaging learning events
• Team coaching partnering with leaders and their teams, working live to shape and deliver their agenda and build a strong, connected team
• Orchestrating creative & engaging large events (conferences, change events)Large event design, facilitation and production (conferences, engagement events)
• Change management & employee engagement
• Developing emerging leaders and talent management