|| Qualifications and Certification
• Professional Certified Coach (PCC) through the International Coach Federation - 2017
• Accredited Nancy Kline Thinking Environment Facilitator – 2016/2017
• Brain Based Coaching – Neuroleadership Institute – 2015/2016
• Neuroleadership Diploma through USB ED – 2015
• Associate Coaching Course – Centre for Coaching (UCT) – 2012
• Ontological Coaching – Pat Groves Academy – 2010
• Post Grad : HR Management - University of KwaZulu-Natal
• Diploma in Business Admin Management
• Accredited in Brainwave Recursive Therapy (level 1)- 2017
Belinda started her career in the world of talent acquisition and worked her way up and into the field of Human Resources where she developed her career in all facets of HR.
She has gained considerable experience working for a number of large organisations such as The Unlimited, Sara Lee Household & Body Care, Dunlop Tyres and Aserma Manufacturing.
More recently, Belinda worked for The Unlimited Group for 14 years where she worked her way up from HR Manager to HR Director in a short period of time and has worked in both the UK and India.
Belinda has been instrumental in designing and developing leadership programs at both an Executive and Senior Leadership levels.
Belinda has spent most of the past year consulting and facilitating in the areas of Leadership Development and Coaching for several organisations.
Belinda Young is an accredited business and transformational coach, best known for her passion and exceptional ability to lead and develop people. Belinda’s 20 years’ experience in corporate HR combined with her extensive training and remarkable intuition enables her to get to the core of real issues and challenges (regardless of whether the individual is a Millennial, Boomer, Junior or Executive) and successfully helps them to pursue, and ultimately, live their best life!
At the same time, Belinda’s skills are not limited to individuals. In fact, Belinda’s gifting is paving the way for organisations who are navigating uncertainty and change in addition to developing culture and co-creating extraordinary working environments.
Belinda’s vast exposure to business, her skills, knowledge and expertise with people at all levels, enables her to engage in a manner that aims to produce the highest possible results for all concerned.