Time To Think teaches people how to create Thinking Environments so that everyone at every level can think for themselves.
Through our courses and sessions we can make a measurable difference to you. For example:
- The Havers' Masters study found a 95% consisitency in the outcomes of meetings held in a Thinking Environment, including that these meetings time and again:
- Produced a measurable, positive impact on performance indicators of organisations
- Generated better ideas, solutions and decisions
- Created an environment in which people felt valued and equal
- Achieved resolution faster
- Gave rise to greater participation and involvement from everyone
- Fostered productive working relationships
- A pharmaceutical research team rescued a £90,000,000 product in less than an hour.
- A top government agency saved 62% of Senior Management time over six months.
- A chief executive reflected, 'Because of our use of the Thinking Environment, the quality of life for this team now is exceptional. How can you put a monetary value on people openly demonstrating respect toward one another, and as a result, thinking better together?'