Time To Think teaches people how to create Thinking Environments so that everyone at every level can think for themselves.
Through our courses and sessions we can make a measurable difference to you. For example:
- The Havers’ Masters study found a 95% consistency in the outcomes of meetings held in a Thinking Environment, including that these meetings time and again:
– Produced a measurable, positive impact on performance indicators of organisations
– Generated better ideas, solutions and decisions
– Created an environment in which people felt valued and equal
– Achieved resolution faster
– Gave rise to greater participation and involvement from everyone
– Fostered productive working relationships
- A pharmaceutical research team rescued a £90,000,000 product in less than an hour.
- A top government agency saved 62% of Senior Management time over six months.
- A chief executive reflected, ‘Because of our use of the Thinking Environment, the quality
of life for this team now is exceptional. How can you put a monetary value on people
openly demonstrating respect toward one another, and as a result, thinking better together?’
Do you want to be a Time To Think Coach?
(If you think you may want to learn the group applications as well as the one-to-one applications,
we recommend that you start with the Foundation Course and then enter the Coach Qualification pathway above.)
Do you want to be a Time To Think Consultant (qualified to teach and deliver all Time To Think
non-qualifying courses and offerings, including Mentoring and Diversity workshops)?
Your ideal pathway to qualification would look like this:
Foundation Course > Thinking Partnership Course > Facilitator Qualification* >
Coach Qualification* > Thinking Partnership Teachers Course + Practicum + Consultants Practicum
*Facilitator and Coach Qualifications can be in either order.